Following our research in The Retailers Most Likely to Take America’s Money Online in Holiday Season 2011, we’re bringing you the inside story on what takes online retailers to the top. In this webinar, Brian McDowell, Director of Customer Search Strategies, and Nathan Safran, Conductor Senior Research Analyst analyze Amazon, the #1 online retailer in the 2011 holiday season, to reveal:
- SEO techniques Amazon used to achieve top visibility and how you can apply these techniques to your site
- Common SEO triggers followed or ignored by Amazon
- Analysis of Amazon’s SEO focus compared to other top sites in each niche
- Techniques the best performers in each vertical used to achieve top visibility against Amazon
- What you should focus on for your next big selling season
Check out the webinar below and download the presentation slides at right.
|Brian McDowell | Director, Customer Search Strategies | Conductor
||Nathan Safran | Senior Research Analyst | Conductor
|Brian McDowell is Director, Customer Search Strategies for Conductor, Inc, providing wealth of SEO best practices and knowledge. Brian provides invaluable insight and vision of delivering scalable SEO solutions and is an authority on natural search solutions. Prior to joining Conductor Brian was the Senior SEO manager at Red Ventures and an SEO Analyst and Architect for Lending Tree, LLC.
||Nathan Safran authors insightful research on trends in the natural search industry. Since joining Conductor, Nathan has published numerous studies including analysis of the natural search efforts of the Fortune 500, Internet Retailer 500 and several vertical specific studies. Nathan has published articles on websites such as Mashable, VentureBeat, ReadWriteWeb and SearchEngineLand. Prior to joining Conductor, Nathan was an Analyst at Forrester Research in their Consumer Products Strategy Group.