How to Beat Top Online Retailers' SERPs
- under Events
The webinar, How to Beat the Top Online Retailers in the SERPs, on Thursday, January 26 at 2:00 pm EST built on research we published in early December, The Retailers Most Likely to Take America's Money Online in Holiday Season 2011, took a deep dive into the results for the top performing online retail sites and examined what made them winners.
In this webinar, Brian McDowell, Director of Customer Search Strategies and Nathan Safran, Senior Research Analyst at Conductor highlighted Amazon, the #1 online retailer in the 2011 holiday season, and discussed:
- The best performers across five popular holiday retail industries
- SEO techniques used by Amazon to achieve top visibility and how you can apply these techniques to your site
- Common SEO triggers that are followed or ignored by Amazon
- Analysis of Amazon's SEO focus compared to other top sites in each niche
- Techniques the best performers in each vertical utilized to achieve top visibility against Amazon
- Take-aways on what you should focus on for your next big selling season
Download the slides and view an on-demand version of this webinar.
|Brian McDowell | Director, Customer Search Strategies | Conductor||Nathan Safran | Senior Research Analyst | Conductor|
|Brian McDowell is Director, Customer Search Strategies for Conductor, Inc, providing wealth of SEO best practices and knowledge. Brian provides invaluable insight and vision of delivering scalable SEO solutions and is an authority on natural search solutions. Prior to joining Conductor Brian was the Senior SEO manager at Red Ventures and an SEO Analyst and Architect for Lending Tree, LLC.||Nathan Safran authors insightful research on trends in the natural search industry. Since joining Conductor, Nathan has published numerous studies including analysis of the natural search efforts of the Fortune 500, Internet Retailer 500 and several vertical specific studies. Nathan has published articles on websites such as Mashable, VentureBeat, ReadWriteWeb and SearchEngineLand. Prior to joining Conductor, Nathan was an Analyst at Forrester Research in their Consumer Products Strategy Group.|