Customer Digital Lifecycle Manager
As a Customer Digital Lifecycle Manager, you will be responsible for planning and producing digital programs to drive customer adoption of Conductor’s platform. We’re looking for a customer-obsessed storyteller with the ability to craft compelling and focused material and a passion for helping users achieve results. In this role, you will create one-to-many engagement programs that leverage customer behavior and interaction data to guide our customers to achieve value and provide targeted, personalized help at key points in the customer journey. A willingness to experiment and love of writing will be essential ingredients in your success. Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating innovative and engaging one-to-many customer programs to increase user activation, adoption, and retention.
This role sits within the Digital Customer Success organization at Conductor. Our team is laser-focused on delivering value to customers using scalable activities. We are looking for an individual contributor who is hungry for a highly impactful role within a growing department, and who wants to have a key role in one of our company’s one-to-many customer success functions.
- Develop and execute digital programs that engage users throughout the customer lifecycle, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and expansion. These programs will require you to create email campaigns, in-app guides, webinars, or knowledge base articles.
- Analyze customer data to identify opportunities for developing additional programs to improve the customer experience and help users adopt more of Conductor’s platform.
- Collaborate with Conductor’s account teams to assess overall customer needs and define, prioritize and execute on key projects.
- Use analytics to measure the effectiveness of your initiatives, identify areas for improvement, make data-driven recommendations, and execute on approved changes.
- Develop and maintain user segmentation and targeting strategies to ensure users receive the right content at the right time in their Conductor customer journeys.
- Track and report on key performance metrics related to customer engagement with your programs and the broader impact on our department-wide metrics (NRR, customer health).
- Contribute to the overall plan for incorporating one-to-many touch points into the Conductor customer journey.
- Lead initiatives within the digital customer success department to source additional content from subject matter experts.
- Evangelize self-service and the importance of automated, digital engagement within the customer success organization.
- Stay up-to-date with B2B SaaS digital customer success trends and best practices.
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing, digital customer success, value consulting, or other roles with a focus on creating content to drive customer engagement and retention.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration in related field and or relevant experience.
- Prior experience working at a B2B SaaS company.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Technical writing skills are a plus!
- Strong understanding of customer journey mapping and optimization.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience using data and insights to inform requirements, ideas and strategies, with hands-on experience using related tools (e.g. Excel, relational databases/SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Independent and self-motivated.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global and emerging enterprise brands.
Compensation: Conductormaintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary for this role is currently $60,600 - $101,000. The actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors.The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation:In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on attainment of corporate revenue performance targets.
Benefits:Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------