Customer Success Manager - Level II
Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Our technology helps marketers create powerful content to drive high-quality traffic and measure organic performance.
We are a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit; our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities. Our Customer Success team is a key growth engine for Conductor. We have ambitious plans to deliver success for our customers and the company and need a dynamic, customer-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
As a Conductor Customer Success Manager, you will have an important role to play in driving net retention, product adoption & customer health across a diverse book of Enterprise customers.You will leverage Customer Success Playbooks to support customers through key lifecycle stages (Onboarding, Adoption, Retention, Growth), and partner with an Account Manager and Customer Value Consultant to identify meaningful opportunities to grow existing accounts.You’ll get to wear many hats as our CSMs are expert communicators, trainers, relationship managers & most importantly, true partners to our customers.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Run customer lifecycle education, training and enablement playbooks throughout the customer journey with a goal of increasing platform adoption and driving operational dependency on Conductor’s software
- Enable users to realize value from the platform with a focus on reporting, content enablement & technical monitoring
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products/services as well as the value of SEO
- Translate and communicate insights from internal partners for the customer to drive action and achieve outcomes
- Work collaboratively with Account Team members and peers in sales, product, marketing, and others to ensure the best possible experience for our customers
- Serve as the internal champion of customer needs/issues and cross-departmentally program-manage customer concerns by communicating product feedback and proactively identifying risks
- Maintain a knowledge of the complete capabilities of Conductor’s products and of Conductor’s internal operational processes
- Ensure systems including Salesforce and Catalyst are up-to-date
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Professional Services working with Enterprise customers in the SaaS space
- Experience with SEO platforms and initiatives with demonstrable understanding of SEO concepts
- Proven experience building and maintaining successful customer relationships with a focus on product adoption
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with clients in both technical and marketing roles
- Tech-savvy with the desire to learn about and evangelize the Conductor platform
- Strong team player also able to work independently and make sound decisions balancing the needs of Conductor and our customer
- Have an ear for discovery and a deep desire to understand the customer’s needs and business
- Intellectual curiosity and flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The NYC base salary range for this role is currently $53,400 - $88,900. Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is also eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota and performance targets. The base/variable mix is 80/20.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.