Customer Success Manager
Location: New York, New York — department: Customer Success
Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Conductor’s technology helps marketers create powerful marketing content to drive high-quality traffic to their site and measure their organic performance.
Conductor is a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit—our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities.
Conductor is also proud to have been recognized externally: the company was named the leader in 2020 Forrester Wave: SEO Platforms Research Report and have been top rated on G2 and TrustRadius by customers.
We're seeking a Customer Success Manager to drive net retention, product adoption & customer health across a book of business while collaborating with Pod partners (Account Manager & Customer Value Consultant). The Customer Success Manager will leverage Customer Success Playbooks to support customers through key lifecycle stages (Onboarding, Adoption, Retention, Growth etc.) Our Customer Success Managers are expert communicators, trainers, relationship managers & most importantly, true partners to our customers who seek to create Conductor super fans across their book of business.
What You’ll Do (Responsibilities):
- Run customer lifecycle education, training and enablement playbooks throughout the customer journey with a goal of driving operational dependency on Conductor’s platform and increasing platform adoption.
- Enable users & practitioners to realize value from the platform in a self sufficient manner
- Work with customer users to establish Conductor as the system for reporting, content enablement & technical monitoring
- Ability to translate and communicate insights from internal partners for the customer to drive action and achieve outcomes
- Monitor product usage across your assigned book of business, and identify risk & growth opportunities across book of business
- Work collaboratively with your Pod and peers in sales, product, marketing, and customer success to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Serve as the internal champion of customer needs/issues and cross-departmentally program-manage customer concerns by communicating product feedback and proactively identifying risks.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer success, support or professional services for SaaS companies
- Strong Customer Facing Communication Skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize customer engagement across BoB
- Build and maintain successful relationships
- Ability to provide training and enablement to drive platform adoption
- Advanced Product Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy with the desire to learn about the Conductor platform
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal teams and customers at all levels
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Strong team player also able to work independently and make sound decisions balancing the needs of Conductor and our customers.
- Have an ear for discovery and a deep desire to understand the customer’s needs and business.
- Familiarity with Conductor Platform helpful.
- Intellectual curiosity and flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $67500 - $112,500. Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is also eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota and performance targets. The base/variable mix is 80/20.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.