Enterprise Account Executive
Location: New York, New York — department: Revenue | Sales
Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Conductor’s technology helps marketers create powerful marketing content to drive high-quality traffic to their site and measure their organic performance.
Conductor is a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit—our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities.
Conductor is also proud to have been recognized externally: the company was named the leader in 2020 Forrester Wave: SEO Platforms Research Report and have been top rated on G2 and TrustRadius by customers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Conductor, you will be responsible for managing a full sales cycle while connecting with some of the world’s best marketers, helping to change the way digital marketing is done. In this role you’ll build new customer pipelines, cultivate relationships based on providing value to prospects, and negotiate & close new business.
What you'll do (Responsibilities):
- Uncover opportunities and help solve customer problems by interacting with prospective clients via phone or in person and email
- Leverage relationships to build trust and provide solutions within global enterprise marketing organizations
- Represent the industry’s leading SEO and Content marketing platform to prospects
- Leverage a consultative approach to determine customer needs
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Consistently achieve sales quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- Maintain an expert level of product knowledge to support potential customer questions and provide a better understanding of the tools to overcome hesitations and offer clarity to Conductor solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy of customer information that is maintained in the CRM system to improve reporting and analytics.
Who you are (Required Skills/Abilities):
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Have 4 - 6 years of experience selling into Enterprise SaaS companies
- Have experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level Executive
- Can confidently and persuasively tell a compelling story and own the room
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and present verbally and in writing
- Technically savvy and adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Ability to quickly master new technology
- A high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility
- Self-motivated, outgoing, and able to meet monthly deadlines and achieve results
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Self-sufficient, and have consistently beaten quota throughout your career
- Have the drive, initiative, and personal accountability to own your results
- Are motivated by overcoming challenges and pushing yourself harder when faced with adversity
- Are naturally inquisitive and driven to dig deeper. You do the research and know how to uncover opportunities others miss
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Google Suite)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Hybrid Schedule - 3 days week in NYC office
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $76,000 - $126,700.
Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is also eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota and performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.