Manager, Digital Success Adoption Programs
As a Manager, Digital Success Adoption Programs, you will be responsible for leading the digital success strategy to drive customer adoption of Conductor’s platforms and serve our customers in a scaled way. In this role, you’ll partner cross-functionally to define, plan, and execute a digital-first Customer Success strategy that leverages customer behavior and interaction data to create proactive & personalized solutions. Ultimately, you will be responsible for creating cohesive and comprehensive customer experiences to increase user activation, adoption, and retention.
This role sits within the Customer Success organization at Conductor. Our team is laser-focused on delivering value to customers using scalable activities. We are looking for a leader who will be an integral part of defining Conductor’s future and transform the way we engage with our end users.
- In alignment with Customer Success leadership, develop and implement a comprehensive customer lifecycle management strategy that aligns with business objectives and targets
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and the needs of end users using research, interviews, and data analysis to improve the customer experience for adopting the Conductor platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop innovative and creative ways of engaging with our end users in order for them to achieve their expected business outcomes
- Identify key moments for account personas and end users to design multi-channel engagements along the customer journey
- Inform product roadmap for Education content
- Measure and report on program performance and business impact
- Provide strategic recommendations and insights to senior leadership based on customer lifecycle data and analysis
- Evangelize self-service and the importance of automated, digital engagement within the customer success organization
- Hire, coach and manage a world-class Digital Success team
- Stay up-to-date with AI-powered digital success trends and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Experience, Customer Success, Account Management, Implementation, or Onboarding in B2B SaaS companies
- 2+ years of management experience in digital success and programs teams in B2B SaaS companies
- Expertise identifying trends through data analysis and turning insights into actionable outcomes
- Experience using data and insights to inform requirements, ideas and strategies, with hands-on experience using related tools (e.g. Excel, relational databases/SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Strategic mindset with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving business growth.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate at all levels, escalate project issues, and mitigate risks
- Expertise working with user adoption platforms like Pendo, Gainsight PX, WalkMe or others
- Proven record of designing impactful and compelling omni-channel customer experiences
- Advanced in using marketing automation platforms and customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Experience with A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, and other customer engagement optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing channels, including email marketing, social media, SEO, content marketing along with strong understanding of customer journey mapping and optimization.
Conductor’s search and content intelligence platform helps marketers create and optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, and higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards and workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, and demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO and content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services and support including site audits, site migrations, and managed services that empower in-house marketing teams and digital marketing agencies to drive results and put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global and emerging enterprise brands.
Compensation: Conductormaintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary for this role is currently $97,100 - 161,800.The actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors.The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation:In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on attainment of corporate revenue performance targets.
Benefits:Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.