Sr. SEO Consultant
Location: New York, New York — department: Customer Success
Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Conductor’s technology helps marketers create powerful marketing content to drive high-quality traffic to their site and measure their organic performance.
Conductor is a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit—our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities.
Conductor is also proud to have been recognized externally: the company was named the leader in 2020 Forrester Wave: SEO Platforms Research Report and have been top rated on G2 and TrustRadius by customers.
We are looking for an energetic, organized, creative, and personable Senior SEO Consultant to join the SEO Team. You will contribute to the team's goals by analyzing data to identify and execute optimization efforts to increase natural search traffic. You will work closely with team members on department-level projects and attend weekly meetings and training as needed.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SR. SEO CONSULTANT
- Lead SEO strategies & relationships for key clients
- Be an SEO thought leader
- Work cross-departmentally to achieve goals and execute tasks that are aligned with our client’s overall strategy
- Audit existing site to identify areas of deficiency regarding both best practices as well as competitive analysis
- Monitor various SEO tools, both internal and third-party, to recommend SEO initiatives
- Perform research (keyword, topic, etc.) to identify areas of improvement and new opportunities
- Help provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals; general and keyword specific
- Act as an SEO evangelist by effectively communicating opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
- Use web analytics platform and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings, and customer acquisition metrics through monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Stay up to date on trends in SEO and digital marketing
- Facilitate SEO training sessions to internal and client stakeholder teams on the latest SEO best practices.
We’re excited about you if you have……
- Passionate about working in the digital marketing field. Experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- At least 4+ years of experience in the SEO Industry. Strong on-page expertise is a must
- Strong analytical skills; working knowledge of reporting tools.
- Must be tech-savvy, have working knowledge of HTML/CSS, and can run reports using Python
- Experience speaking with executives to discover SEO needs and solutions
- Attention to detail and an ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Able to adjust to a fast-paced environment
- Communicates effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals
- Excellent speaking and presentational skills, with the ability to create visual slide decks which clearly illustrate business concepts and strategies
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office business applications
- A degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, English, or a writing-related field is a plus.]
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Working knowledge of organic search and search engine ranking algorithms with a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest in the SEO industry
- Strong project management skills and the ability to assess urgency and set priorities is essential
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time
- Experience with Conductor, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and other technologies that inform organic search strategies
- BA/BS is preferred or equivalent experience in related field
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $76,700 - $127,800.
Actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, and geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on attainment of corporate revenue performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.