About Conductor, Press Releases
500 Marketers Gather in New York City for the Third-Annual Conductor Collaboration Conference (C3)
Conductor, the market leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology is excited to announce that its third-annual Conductor Collaboration Conference (C³), will bring together hundreds of the most respected experts in the field of search and content marketing, Sept. 17-19 in New York City. Leading C-level executive, marketers, advertisers, publishers, agencies, SEO professionals and content strategists are confirmed to descend on the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood to discuss, debate and set a course for the next-generation of digital marketing.
What started as a small gathering of visionary marketers has become one of the most important events on any marketer’s calendar – capturing the attention, imagination and pioneering spirit of the global marketing industry. In just three years, C³ has become a must-attend event, boasting a compelling conference agenda and collaborative learning environment where marketers of all levels work together to hone their skills and gain the practical knowledge needed to connect with their audience in a greater way than ever before. Only at C³, can marketers experience exclusive content and stories from inside the best global marketing organizations including 20 industry-leading speakers from brands like Microsoft, ABC News, Logitech, Ticketmaster, Citibank and Ancestry.com.
“At Conductor we’ve created a gathering of great minds, not just a conference. We tackle the most pressing issues of the day and delve into the future of search with the most respected marketers,” said Seth Besmertnik, CEO of Conductor. “C³ attendees leave refreshed, inspired and equipped with the strategies to make search the centerpiece of their marketing activities.”
The C³ conference agenda is packed full of the most current, relevant and thought provoking topics delivered by the most rousing marketing executives and SEO professionals. From the psychology that drives search behavior delivered by Bing, to real-world looks inside marketing at some of the world’s biggest companies.
“I’ve attended a lot of the big, search and digital marketing shows throughout my career, but no other event has provided me with the same level of expert knowledge, exposure to industry leaders and great advice that I’ve gotten from C³,” said Jeremiah Andrick, Senior Manager of Online Customer Acquisition at Logitech and annual C³ attendee.
Why Should I Attend C³?
- Every business should care about SEO. There are three billion searches that occur every day and 92 percent of all search engine clicks come from organic vs. paid search.
- In the connected economy, the strongest currency is great content. Businesses of all sizes need to understand the importance of creating link-worthy content to SEO success and brand visibility. C³ will show you how.
- Gartner predicts that by 2017, the CMO’s technology budget will exceed the CIOs. And most of this budget will go to the creation, distribution and measurement of content-related strategies.
- Digital marketing budgets average 2.5 percent of revenue and are growing. C³ will show you how to get the most from your investments and how to win more budget for search.
- Conductor is the SEO technology category creator, and its Searchlight platform is the most widely adopted SEO technology used by major brands and the agencies that support them. At C³ you will learn from the best.
- New York is the capital of media, publishing and advertising. C³ brings together professionals from all three industries at the original marketing hub, NYC.
C³ has sold-out in years past. Don’t wait, register today at c3.conductor.com.