About Conductor, Awards, Press Releases
Conductor Named One of Top Three Best Places to Work in New York City
Today we announced we have been named to the annual Crain’s New York Business Best Place to Work in New York City list. Appearing on the list year-over-year since 2009, this year Conductor moved up from its 2010 sixth place finish to number three and tops the list for technology startups headquartered in New York City. The annual ranking is based on a statistical analysis of employee surveys and company benefits, featuring the top 40 small, medium and large organizations amongst the 200,000 thousands businesses in New York City.
“Everyone at Conductor believes that by helping the world’s largest brands increase their presence on the web we are directly contributing to the improvement of the Internet and end-user experience.
Conductor was cited as fostering a particularly fun and positive environment and a spirit of cooperation that has contributed to its amazing growth since 2008 and low, single digit percentage voluntary turnover. Conductor’s 55 employees ranked the company as an ideal employer, highlighting the following key characteristics as representative of Conductor’s corporate culture and opportunity for career advancement:
- Working for a company with a strong purpose and belief that organic search is the most powerful form of customer acquisition.
- Working with extremely talented people from around the country who are passionate about making Conductor a leader in SaaS.
- Success in helping some of the world’s best brands scale and grow their marketing programs.
- The immense opportunity to change an industry with solutions that unlock incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure success.
- A culture of individual empowerment and one that encourages employees to take on and own new challenges.
“We are extremely proud to once again be honored as one of the top employers in NYC,” said Seth Besmertnik, CEO of Conductor. “Everyone at Conductor, from the talented engineers to the amazing customer success team, believes that by helping the world’s largest brands increase their presence on the web we are directly contributing to the improvement of the Internet and end-user experience – making it easier and faster for everyone to find what they are looking for.”
Conductor has outgrown five headquarters in four years and continues to hire. The company currently has openings in sales, marketing, technology, and product management. For more information visit www.conductor.com/careers