About Conductor, Awards, Press Releases
Conductor Named Top Five Places to Work in New York City by Crain’s New York Business
Conductor, the global leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced that is has been named to the annual Crain’s New York Business Best Place to Work in New York City list. Appearing on the list each year since 2009, Conductor once again places in the top five and is one of the leading technology providers representing New York’s Silicon Alley. The annual ranking is based on a statistical analysis of employee surveys and company benefits, featuring the top 50 small, medium and large organizations amongst the thousands of businesses in New York City.
“At Conductor, we believe that by helping brands raise their visibility through natural search, we are helping everyone find what they are looking for easier and faster – making the Internet a better place,” said Seth Besmertnik, CEO and Founder of Conductor. “This sentiment carries throughout the organization, at every level, and has helped build a strong corporate culture based on trust, openness and honesty. We work hard to find and foster the best talent in the industry which keeps turnover low, morale high and ensures customers benefit directly from a highly skilled, enthusiastic and committed workforce. We are extremely proud of our employees, the work they do, and their commitment to making Conductor one of New York City’s best places to work year-over-year.”
Conductor was cited as fostering a particularly fun and positive environment with a spirit of cooperation and teamwork that has contributed to its amazing growth since 2008 and low, single digit percentage voluntary turnover. Conductor’s 85 employees ranked the company as an ideal employer, highlighting the following key characteristics as representative of Conductor’s corporate culture and opportunity for career advancement:
- Working for the market-leading company in a half-billion dollar industry with a strong purpose and belief that organic search is the most powerful form of customer acquisition.
- Working with extremely talented people from around the country who are passionate about making Conductor a world leader in cloud-based, SEO technology.
- Success in helping some of the world’s best brands scale and grow their marketing programs.
- The immense opportunity to change an industry with solutions that unlock incredible ways to scale, discover opportunities and measure success.
- A culture of individual empowerment and one that encourages employees to take on and own new challenges.
Conductor’s placement on the Crain’s annual list of New York City’s best places to work comes on the heels of its recognition by FORTUNE magazine as a Great Place to Work® and one of the nation’s top 25 small and medium workplaces.
To meet the growing demand for its world-class SEO technology, the company currently has openings in sales, product management, engineering and customer success. If you are an SEO professional with a passion for the business, a desire to work with major brands, and to be a critical member of a fast-growth company, visit our Careers Page.