About Conductor, Press Releases
Conductor Partners with eBay Enterprise for Launch of Alliance Network
eBay Enterprise, an eBay Inc. company, today announced its new Alliance Network, an ecosystem of innovative and industry-leading companies partnered with eBay Enterprise to drive commerce.
Unlike limited point-solution partner programs, the eBay Enterprise Alliance Network brings together companies that complement eBay Enterprise’s suite of commerce technologies, omnichannel operations and marketing solutions to deliver connected consumer experiences – from engagement to conversion to delivery and retention.
Rather than having retailers piece together a complex commerce puzzle on their own, eBay Enterprise continuously invests in evaluating the latest market trends and ever-changing landscape of companies— delivering both proven and next-generation products and services to its clients with a focus on quality of partners over quantity.
The eBay Enterprise Alliance Network consists of:
- Technology Partners: Companies offering complementary tools, features and functions for use by clients in combination with eBay Enterprise’s own suite of commerce and marketing technologies.
- Technology Partners include 8th Bridge, Bazaarvoice, BloomReach, Branding Brand, Certona, Ensighten, ForeSee, Monetate, MyBuys, and OrderGroove.
- Service Partners: Companies with products and services utilized by eBay Enterprise, in conjunction with its own portfolio of solutions and proven expertise, as it delivers premium managed services and unparalleled operational capabilities to clients.
- Service Partners include ChannelAdvisor, Conductor, DHL, Fireswirl, HookLogic, Kenshoo, Mercent, Purolator, and UPS.
- “We deeply value our long-standing partnership with eBay Enterprise, and as a member of its new Alliance Network we are dedicated to providing leading e-commerce technologies to integrate, manage and optimize online listings for its clients in order to drive demand and revenue,” said ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo.
“As an eBay Enterprise Alliance Network partner, we are in prime position to complement the eBay Enterprise suite of solutions to help retailers and brands deliver winning customer experiences that drive revenue performance,” said David Brussin, CEO and Co-Founder of Monetate.
“We’re proud to be part of the eBay Enterprise Alliance Network and working with the Marketing Solutions organization to help brands reach in-market shoppers and drive new advertising revenue for participating retailer sites,” said Jonathan Opdyke, CEO of HookLogic.
“eBay Enterprise is a key strategic partner for Kenshoo, and we are thrilled to be part of its new Alliance Network as we continue to deliver innovative technology solutions that optimize search, social, and other digital marketing channels,” said Yoav Izhar-Prato, CEO of Kenshoo.
With its newly announced suite of Commerce Technologies, which include the Exchange Platform, an industry-leading set of “back-end” capabilities, services and infrastructure, and its Interfaces & Tools module, an unmatched commerce storefront solution, as well as its recently integrated Marketing Solutions technologies, such as the eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network, Attribution, Database & CRM, Display & Retargeting, Email, and Mobile marketing technologies, eBay Enterprise intends to scale the Alliance Network over time to streamline access to an ecosystem of innovation, leverage broader sets of data and insights, and enhance service offerings as it continues to grow client business.
“We have been working with many great partners for years, but now officially putting the Alliance Network in place reflects our strategy of providing our clients with the right technologies and services that complement our suite of solutions as we focus on delivering better consumer experiences and to drive commerce,” said Marty Armstrong, head of strategic development and partnerships, eBay Enterprise.
For more information, please visit the eBay Enterprise Alliance Network site.