Conductor Searchlight Empowers Marketers to Take Control of Natural Search
Analyst Shar VanBoskirk to Present Latest Research at Searchlight Launch Event
Conductor, the most widely-used SEO technology company, today publicly launched Conductor Searchlight, the industry’s first full-featuredConductor Searchlight search engine optimization (SEO) operating system. After two years of development and nine months being used by 30 enterprise customers, Searchlight is now available to empower the entire market to take control of natural search market share and address the complexities of the evolving SEO landscape.
Siemens Industry, Inc. is one of the companies using Searchlight to analyze large amounts of data, easily identify opportunities in their strategy and improve their search ranking across thousands of individual keyword terms. Searchlight makes it possible for marketers to manage natural search like any other successful marketing channel and understand how they rank against their competitors.
Forrester Analyst Shar VanBoskirk will join Conductor in celebrating the launch of Conductor Searchlight by presenting findings from her latest independent research, “The Future of Search,” at the company’s launch event this afternoon in New York City.
Investing in natural search should be a no-brainer for big brands – data shows that up to 92 percent of clicks occur in natural search rankings, but paid search uses up the majority of a marketer’s search budget.
With Searchlight, we’ve made it easy to manage and scale SEO just like paid search. Marketers have an instantaneous view into the success of their SEO program compared to competitors and can quickly and easily mitigate issues that are preventing them from winning in natural search.
Seth Besmertnik, Conductor, CEO
Conductor Searchlight’s Features Include:
- Easy-to-use dashboard for instant visibility into a brand’s SEO status as well as its competitors – Searchlight constantly crawls the web for metrics surrounding customers’ competitive landscapes
- “SIPE Scores” that continuously measure the success of a brand’s SEO over time, including real-time updates when scores go up or down
- Scientific analysis around hundreds of data points explaining the causes and effects of a brand’s success in SEO
- Real-time recommendations for improving natural search rankings – ranging from quick fixes to long-term strategies
- Prioritization of next steps – recommendations and instructions on how to make the quickest impact
- Unlimited number of users per account
Founded in 2005, Conductor is one of New York City’s fastest growing technology companies, growing from 20 employees to 70 in only two years. The company has received a number of awards and accolades, including: Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC 2009; AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 Winner; Category winner of the Global250; Ernst and Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and American Business Award.
For more information on Conductor Searchlight or to sign up to receive a demo, visit www.conductor.com/searchlight
About Conductor, Inc.
Conductor is the SEO technology company that helps enterprises take control of natural search. More than 250 of the Fortune 500 and Internet Retailer 500 rely on the company’s technology solutions and expert team to continually measure, improve and manage their natural search efforts in order to increase site traffic and revenue. Conductor is based in New York City. www.conductor.com