Quality Content Essential for SEO Success [Study]
The majority of online purchases begin with organic search, so to help determine how SEOs can capture as much search share as possible, Conductor‘s new research report includes objectives for 2015 as well as tactics that enterprise digital marketers are not all addressing, but should be. What tops that list as the most effective SEO strategy? Creating quality content.
All of the individuals surveyed work for companies with more than 1,000 employees. There is a combination of B2B and B2C organizations included in this study. Nearly 70% of the respondents are from North America and 54% of them are in Marketing or Sales Management.
Top SEO Objectives for 2015
In order to determine which digital marketing tactics make the most sense to deploy, it is important that we understand what the objectives are for the coming year. The enterprise marketers included in this research identified the following eight goals for 2015:
• Increase Lead Generation: 61 percent
• Increase Website Traffic: 57 percent
• Increase Traffic Conversion Rate: 54 percent
• Improve Natural Search Rankings: 48 percent
• Improve Brand Awareness: 33 percent
• Improve Analytics & Reporting: 26 percent
• Attribute Sales Revenue to SEO: 24 percent
• Increase Content Development: 20 percent