Last updated: March 20, 2023
Conductor GmbH ("Conductor", “Searchmetrics”, “Us”, “We”, “Our”, “Company”) is a provider of search engine optimization software and related consulting services.
We want to get you to the information that is relevant to you as easily as possible. For this purpose click the relevant category here or scroll down for Customer and Website Visitor information:
Data Protection Officer: Michael Mokov
Greifswalder Straße 212
Phone: +4930/ 322 95 35 – 0
We are established in the following countries, Germany and the United States and our parent company, Conductor LLC is established in the United States and the Netherlands. In the course of business, we may transfer personal information to other entities in our group in these countries. We also transmit your data to our subcontracted service providers, both in and out of the EU.
Where we transfer your personal information to entities in our group or service providers in countries which have not been deemed to have an adequate level of protection under an adequacy decision of the EU Commission, we have put in place specific contracts containing the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses to ensure your personal information is treated by all parties in a way that is consistent with and respects laws on data protection, in particular the GDPR.
Some services do not provide standard contractual clauses or other guarantees for a secure transmission. These services will only be used if you have given your prior consent to the transfer of the data to a non-secure third country within the meaning of Article 49 paragraph 1 section (a) of the GDPR.
If you require further information about these protective measures, please contact .
How do we use data from visitors of our website?
To address your enquiries The forms you complete or your email correspondence with us including to download assets from our website, attend webinars or participation in our events online and offline may include personal data such as your name, your email address and your enquiry.
To send you news and updates If you ask to be added to our marketing list, we will include you in our email marketing database and provide you with our marketing communications. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of each email or by contacting us. Our mailing list is sent out via Marketo, which is part of Adobe Systems Software. Your email addresses will be stored on the servers of Marketo in the USA.
We participates in and market via social networks and have implemented certain social plugins on our website. All social media plugins are used in the pursuit of our legitimate interest of marketing our business and communicating with our business partners and the public.
Our website connects the following social networks:
With whom do we share your information?
Merger or acquisition: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
Required by law: If we are required by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or future legal proceedings and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Enforcement: In order to enforce or apply the terms of the legal agreement, to investigate actual or suspected breaches or to protect the rights, property or safety of Us, our Customers or others.
How do we secure your personal data?
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is kept secure. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or loss, we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data we process, such as encrypting of data at rest, data in-transit, network traffic, connections, equipment and back-up. In addition, we have a least privileged access policy to ensure limiting access only where required to authorized personnel.
For how long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are processed. This means:
If you contact us with a question, request, feedback, or complaint, we will delete your personal data within one (1) year after handling your question, request, feedback, or complaint.We will retain your personal data longer if we still need your personal data to comply with the applicable law, or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
For how long do we keep your data?
Certain data subjects are entitled to rights based on the jurisdiction in which they reside, we believe that all individuals should be able to exercise the same control and rights over their personal information, in keeping with that, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data held by us: You can ask us whether we process your personal data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal data.
- Request us to rectify or complete your personal data: If you believe the personal data we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can ask us to rectify your data.
- Request us to erase certain personal data: You can ask us to delete or remove your personal data in some circumstances.
- Request us to restrict the processing of your personal data: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data in some circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the personal data.
- Object to our processing of your personal data: You can object to our processing of your personal data and ask us to stop such processing at any time if we rely on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal data or where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. When we rely on legitimate interests, we may continue processing your personal data if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds, which we will consider on an individual basis. Where you object to our processing for direct marketing purposes, we will stop processing your personal data for such purposes.
- Request to port your personal data: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain personal data you have provided to us (in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
- Request to withdraw your consent: If we rely on your consent for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you have a concern about the way we have handled your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
You may send us such request using the contact details above. We will handle your request and respond to you without undue delay and at the latest within 30 days of receipt of your request in line with applicable data protection rules. We may need to identify you and obtain proof of your identity to be able to respond to your request.
Jurisdiction Specific Information