Sales Development Representative
Conductor is the world’s leading SEO platform, helping businesses accelerate organic traffic and revenue growth. Conductor’s technology helps marketers create powerful marketing content to drive high-quality traffic to their site and measure their organic performance.
Conductor is a mission-driven company with a commitment to innovation, customer success, and culture. For Conductor, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit—our customers, our customers' customers, our employee-owners, and our communities.
Conductor is also proud to have been recognized externally: the company was named the leader in 2020 Forrester Wave: SEO Platforms Research Report and have been top rated on G2 and TrustRadius by customers.
About the Role:
*Please note that this role requires fluent German. The required working hours are 6 AM - 2 PM EST.
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Team. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals to present our award winning Organic Marketing platform built for enterprise SEO, Content, and Web teams — powering the Organic Marketing Revolution.
The position requires a passion to succeed and the desire to be part of a winning team. If you are a goal-oriented individual looking to begin your career in technology sales, then we’d love to meet you! Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic and the desire to not only meet sales targets but to also exceed them.
- Interact with prospective clients via phone (cold and warm calls) and email
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders, generate interest and develop accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead and prospect interaction in Salesforce
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas
- Provide feedback to ensure continuous data integrity
- 4-year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in German & English
- Able to work the hours of 6 AM - 2 PM EST
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills
- Confident and compelling presentation style
- Quick learner that thrives in a high growth environment
- Persistence and motivation to achieve goals
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Ability to learn/understand and articulate our solution and value propositions
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training and Salesforce experience is a plus
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary for this role is currently $50,000.
Variable compensation: In addition to the base salary, this role is eligible for a variable bonus based on attainment of quota and performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits and perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and accidental death insurance, and a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, etc.).
Conductor LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives and challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, and stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works.