June 2022: RIP Internet Explorer
- On demand
- 30|30 webinars
This month it appears that Twitter has removed the nofollow links from pretty much everything including tweets, user profiles, and other pages. Pat breaks down what happened and what you should be doing in light of this. In this month's edition of 30I30, Pat also covers the hot market trend, SEO tech starting to consolidate. Want to know whether Pat thinks this is a good or bad thing? You'll have to watch the episode to find out. Topics covered in June 30I30:
- Google May 2022 Core Update – What I’m Seeing & Hearing
- You May Have Heard That Twitter Removed NoFollow’s From Their Links - Don’t Start Spamming It
- Do You Really Need To Update Old Source Links When Pages/Sites Are Redirected?
- Market Trend: SEO Tech Is Starting To Consolidate, Is It A Good Or Bad Thing?
- RIP Internet Explorer – 8-16-95 – 6-15-22
Share Event Details