Companies are doubling down on content as budget once earmarked for in-person events flows to digital initiatives. But that’s a double-edged sword.
More investment brings more resources, sure, but also sky-high expectations for results. Meanwhile, the content and SEO game gets ever more competitive and complicated.
Watch this interactive discussion to figure out what to expect in 2021 – and what to do about it – based on insights from industry veterans Wil Reynolds, Pat Reinhart, and Robert Rose.
- How changes in the Google algorithm and declining transparency in its PPC program may cost you (without you even noticing)
- How Google SERPs are evolving – and why the way you analyze them for opportunities needs to change, too
- The increasing importance of content velocity in SEO (and what to consider in a competitive analysis of it)
- Why you may need to change the metrics you report to satisfy executive scrutiny of content and SEO investment and results
- Why the surge in data related to content and SEO means having the right tech (or partners with the right tech) in place