Google is constantly making changes to its search algorithm to create a better user experience. With eight confirmed, and several unconfirmed updates that have dropped this year, SEOs need to stay agile to keep up with the changes.
And what better way to prepare for future updates than with expert predictions? Join Pat Reinhart, VP of Services & Thought Leadership at Conductor, and Stephan Bajaio, CMO at TurnoverBnB, as they take you through a recap of the year that was and some educated speculation on what next year holds for search.
Watch to learn more about:
- What a crazy 2022 means for Google in 2023
- Will there be more updates, and if so, how many?
- Will we see more testing?
- How much focus should I put on rich snippet result types?
- If the growth of social media search significantly impact strategy in 2023
- The impact of visual search going forward
Listen in to find out how you can learn from Google’s recent past to optimize your future.