For today’s content marketer, SEO skills are more important than ever. After all, 50% of content marketing jobs now require SEO skills. Not to mention, 92% of content marketers believe that a better understanding of SEO will help them do their jobs better.
But SEO is a vast and ever-changing field. And you’re busy. Too busy. So what SEO do you need to know to create quality content optimized for search engines? Now presenting, SEO 101: The Content Marketer’s Guide to SEO.
Get answers to all of your burning SEO questions, like:
- How do I do keyword research?
- How often should I put my keywords in my content?
- Where should I put my keywords?
- How can I fix underperforming content?
- How can I measure the SEO success of my content?