August 2022: Another SEO Truth Confirmed by Google
Over the last month, a lot has happened with the Googs. On the night of August 8th, Google experienced an outage and this caused issues for some folks. Google also had an indexing issue back on July 15th that caused new content not to be indexed. In this month’s edition of 30|30 Pat covers these two issues along with an update on People Also Ask results. Want to learn more? You will have to tune into August’s 30|30 to find out.
What happened in the industry in the last 30 days?
- The July 2022 Google Product Reviews Update: What We’re Seeing & Hearing
- The Googs Was Broken For A Day Or So Causing Issues For Some Folks
- Google Indexing Issue On July 15th Wasn’t Allowing New Content To Be Indexed
- People Also Ask Results Return To Normal On Desktop After 30% Decline
- GSC Has Made Solid Improvements To The Coverage Report
- Your Core Web Vital Score Is No Longer Impacted By Pages w/ Noindex Tags
- Another SEO Truth Confirmed By The Googs: There Is No Objective Way To Count Links