How much should I earn — or pay? What does it take to get hired — or attract top candidates? What’s impacting hiring and salaries?
Our 2021 U.S. Digital Marketing Salary & Job Trends Guide gives marketers and teams the in-depth salary data, job market trends and essential skills to navigate the changing hiring landscape.
We analyzed digital marketing salary data and hiring trends across top positions in SEO, Content Marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) and Digital Marketing.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- Total U.S. Digital Marketing Job Openings in 2020
- Key Job Titles by Average Salary & Volume
- Digital Marketing Job Openings by Industry
- Most In-Demand Skills in 2021
- Digital Marketing Hiring and Job Trends
For each specialty — SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Marketing — we drill down to reveal:
- Top 10 Cities By Volume of Job Openings
- Salary Ranges in Top 10 Cities
- Career Path and Timeline
- Essential Skills & Education by Position
Here’s a preview of what we found.
We looked at the average digital marketing salary across 16 key roles and reveal how salaries have changed since 2019.
Average Salary of Key Job Titles in 2019 vs 2020
We also name the 10 best cities for marketing jobs in each specialty and show the salary ranges for key roles by location or remote.
Salary Ranges in Top 10 Cities for SEO
We uncover the most in-demand skills for marketers in 2021 and show you potential career paths for SEOs, content marketers, PPC specialists and digital marketers.
PPC Career Path and Timeline
For the full story, download the guide now.