Blinds.com Migrates Historical SEO Data with Conductor
- Houston, TX
- Company Size
- < 1,000
Blinds.com (opens in a new tab) is the largest e-commerce retailer of window blinds and coverings in the world. They specialize in blinds, shades, & plantation shutters.
Blinds.com knew it was time to make a change. They needed a more robust, centralized platform for SEO insights, optimization, and reporting.
That meant switching from their current enterprise SEO platform to Conductor — but would they lose years of historical data in the process? And how long would it take to ramp up on a new platform?
Brenna Glover, SEO Manager at Blinds.com, knew that their SEO process had to go uninterrupted. So she turned to the Conductor team for help.
Blinds.com was immediately able to export their historical data, integrating years of invaluable information into their new Conductor Searchlight account.
The team could access uninterrupted SEO insights from the beginning of their digital marketing history to the present day.
Additionally, experts on Conductor’s Audience Research Team built out an entire keyword strategy that was ready on day one—meaning Glover could hit the ground running.
- Full, easy migration of all historical data
- 30% lift in key product page group
- Streamlined reporting and opportunity discovery processes
Partnering with Conductor has also helped empower the team at Blinds.com to:
- Create and optimize content that helps customers find solutions, make decisions, and meet their needs
- Track content ROI with deep insights into organic performance
- Report on content performance within and across teams, to any stakeholder
Learn how your brand can start gaining search visibility without losing historical data. Schedule your free demo of the Conductor SEO platform.