How Conductor Empowers Xivic to Do More for Clients With Less Time and Budget
- Los Angeles, CA
- Company Size
- < 1,000
- Professional Services
Xivic is a full-service agency offering clients transformational digital strategies. Emerging from a small technology company, they have over 20+ years of digital marketing experience focusing on digital product development and search experience marketing.
Xivic works with clients to create great marketing, but it’s always a challenge to keep costs and overhead low. From Xivic’s agency perspective, the main ROI driver for Conductor is the resources saved from utilizing the platform.
The VP Growth, Head of SEO for Xivic, Nick Kretz, outlined the five features of Conductor that make the SEO workflow much more efficient for agencies and clients.
- Rapidly ideate and build targeted content around topics specific to a client’s target audience.
- Quickly assess the probability that the topic can improve rank for a client based on the keyword monthly search volume, seasonal trend and market competition.
- Easily uncover market opportunities to help businesses grow their visibility in organic search.
- Enter in any URL for a competitor to quickly see a snapshot of where they are ranking and pages that drive traffic. Use this data to build a strategy for outranking and driving traffic to your or your client’s website.
- Track your content marketing efforts and impact of your SEO Strategy for clients against their competitors.
- Save countless hours of market research by using Market Share to quickly see how what percent of keyword market share your client owns.
- Easily build market research reports to present high-level metrics and competitive insights.
How Xivic uses Category Comparison in Conductor:
- Reduce the time spent monitoring keyword performance with the ability to quickly see trends over time for the top 100 results.
- Easily build category sets for clients’ specific content segments (oftentimes products/services) in order to view rank performance at a macro level. This in turn allows us to easily assess quick wins or content opportunities for each product/service.
- Once you have categories set up, you can easily drill down to view individual keyword rank performance for each product/service category and determine next steps for on-page content improvements.
- Easily configure dashboards that can be sent weekly to review overall site performance instead of spending hours in separate systems (Google Analytics, SEMrush) to glean assess a client’s website health.
- Immediately find trends or content performance issues within a single report delivered to your inbox because in Conductor's SEO Platform, the data sources are linked together.
Partnership Data & Technology Integrations
- Having top industry tools integrated into one platform replaces the need for a full-time SEO specialist to manage each service, including Lumar, SEMrush, and Google Analytics.
- Focus our SEO client work on developing strategy and working on tasks critical to improving a client’s visibility in organic search.
With Conductor, Xivic is able to do more for their clients with less time and budget. Interested in learning more about how Conductor can help your agency leverage data, insights and workflow for your clients? to get in touch with our experts.