We all try to keep up with constantly shifting consumer behavior by creating engaging content. But defining impactful content is a challenge, whether it's mobile, video or text-based. And all too often content is created without context, with little insight beyond "We need content!"
Data and traditional SEO research can aid in content creation for social, local, and mobile outlets. But we need to know:
- What type of data can be derived?
- What is the best way to apply that data?
- How do good data and SEO best practices help create impactful content?
Check out these resources for the answers, plus best practices for long-term success:
- Our joint panel presentation from SES Toronto 2013
- A content creation spreadsheet to guide your content marketing efforts
- Whitepaper: "How to Build Share-Worthy, Link-Worthy, Complete Content the Search Algorithms Will Love"
- Danny Goodwin, Associate Editor, Search Engine Watch (moderator)
- Nathan Safran, Director of Research, Conductor
- Sean McDonald, VP/Group Director, SEM/SEO, Digitas
Download the whole package now at right.