1. INTRODUCTIONPersonal Information. “Personal Information” is data that relates to you and can — either on its own or in combination with other information — identify you as an individual. Personal Information does not include data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that you can no longer be identified using means reasonably available to us. Our Services. The Services referenced in this Policy include the Services provided by Conductor. References to “you.” In this Policy, “you” means anyone who uses our websites, applications, or other Services. This policy explains how we collect, use, and disclose your Personal Information in the context of your use of our Services.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECTThe Personal Information that we collect and our use of that information depends on your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable law as described below. We collect information:
- that you provide to us directly.
- that your company provides to us;
- If you opt in to certain features or depending on your device settings, we obtain geo-location data and information about your contacts; and
- that we obtain from other sources.
- Contact Information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other information that enables us to contact you
- Third-Party Sources. We may obtain Personal Information, limited to name and business contact information, about you from your company. We also may receive Personal Information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. We combine this information with Personal Information or other information that we receive from or about you, where necessary to provide the Services you requested.
- Google and Other Third-Party Analytics. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our Website Services (e.g., Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website Services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website Services). Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date that you visit the Website Services, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with your Personal Information. You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and opt-out options at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. We also may use other third-party analytics tools to collect similar information about the use of certain online Services.
- Mobile Computing. We provide websites and online resources that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile computing devices. Mobile versions of the Services may require you to log in with an account. In such cases, information about the use of each mobile version of the website may be associated with user accounts. In addition, Conductor enables you to download an application, widget, or other tool that can be used on mobile or other computing devices. Some of these tools may store information on mobile or other devices. These tools transmit Personal Information to Conductor to enable you to access your user accounts and to enable Conductor to track use of these tools. Some of these tools enable you to email reports and other information from the tool.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONHow we use your Personal Information depends on your relationship with us. In general, we may use your Personal Information to:
- provide you with our products and Services, including online and offline events, and other materials you request;
- protect against fraud, abuse, or harm and otherwise provide a Secure Environment (“Secure Environment” as used in this Policy means in Conductor’s online environments);
- respond to or fulfill customer service requests;
- analyze, better tailor, and improve our products and Services;
- contact you about our Services, promotions, tailor and provide you with relevant Conductor advertising, enhance your engagement with us, and otherwise communicate with you; and
- comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights, such as, among other things, to exercise contractual rights, to comply with financial reporting obligations, court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
- Contact Information and Professional Information so that we may identify you and contact you, including to respond to inquiries or troubleshooting requests and to deliver notifications and other operational communications;
- Contact Information and Verification Information to protect against fraud, abuse, or harm, verify your identity, and otherwise provide a Secure Environment (generally, to meet our legal obligations or to meet our legitimate interests);
- Payment Information, where appropriate, to process a financial transaction that you have requested, including your purchase of the Services (generally, to meet our contractual obligations to you); and
- Other Personal Information and company information to tailor our marketing to you and your organization and provide you with the Services, including, but not limited to (i) providing you with performance reports and analyzing trends; (ii) providing Services that you request through our booking and sign-in tools; and (iii) processing the data or files that you input, upload, or store with the Services, such as to fulfill search queries that you submit or process documents that you upload to the Services.
Third-party Application DataClients-only. Clients have the ability to provide access to data from a third-party through application integrations such as client-owned Google Analytics data.
- Analytics Integrations. For certain clients, Conductor provides the ability to integrate with third-party providers to augment and enhance reporting capabilities. The data collected from third-party integrations require your explicit consent through granting application access to third-party APIs. Conductor does not use or share any personal information from these third-party application integrations.
- Data Collected. Any client that provides consent to access their data hosted by third-party applications will be limited to analytics data such as (but not limited) to sessions, bounce rates and page views. Clients have the ability to limit what data is provided through configuration within the application. Data collected is stored within our production environment and secured using our standard security policies.
- Data Sharing. No data collected through third-party API access is shared.
- Your name and email address, whether provided by you or your host, to identify you and provide you with a digital or physical access badge;
- Contact Information, such as information you submit through our website, so that we may identify you and contact you, including to respond to inquiries that we receive from you;
- Contact Information and Verification Information to protect against fraud, abuse, or harm, verify your identity and the purpose of your visit, and otherwise provide a Secure Environment (generally, to meet our legal obligations or to meet our legitimate interests);
- Payment Information, where appropriate, to process a financial transaction that you have requested (generally, to meet our contractual obligations to you); and
- Other Personal Information to provide the Services, including, but not limited to (i) providing you with WiFi; (ii) processing the data or files that you input, upload, or store with the Services, such as to fulfill search queries that you submit or process documents that you upload to the Services. This Personal Information may vary depending on the length of your visit or the Services that you access.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe disclose your Personal Information in limited circumstances to our service providers and advertisers in order to provide our Services and to improve the end user experience. Where required by applicable law, we will only share your Personal Information with particular third parties with your consent.
- Service Providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that these service providers act only in line with our instructions and on our behalf, or otherwise use Personal Information as described in this Policy.
- Other Parties When Required by Law and as Necessary to Provide and Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your Personal Information to other parties:
- to provide you with the Services that you or your company request;
- to comply with our legal obligations, including with auditors, lawyers, CPAs, financial consultants, or other consultants;
- to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement;
- to detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; or
- to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of Conductor’s business partners, customers, or employees; and
- where otherwise required by law.
- Other Parties in Connection with a Corporate Transaction. We disclose or share your information in the event that we purchase, sell, finance, transfer, or acquire all or a portion of a business or assets, such as in connection with a merger, or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- Other Third-Party Partners, With Your Consent. We may request your consent to share Personal Information about you with certain third parties so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. With your consent, we also use and publicize your name, likeness, and other personal characteristics and private information for advertising, promotion, and other commercial and business purposes.
4.1 THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OUR SERVICESWe partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the Personal Information described in this Policy. For example:
- Third-parties that provide features and functionality on the Services by means of plug-ins. Even if you do not click on or interact with social networking services or other plug-ins, they collect information about you, such as your IP address and the pages that you view.
- Advertising providers help us and our advertisers provide advertisements on our Services or elsewhere, including advertisements that are targeted based on your online behavior, and analytics companies help us measure and evaluate the usage of our services.
4.2 SOCIAL MEDIAWe are active on social media (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and share information, images, and video with the public through unaffiliated external social media sites. We encourage you to read their policies. Remember that the social media sites are public, which means that anyone can see your posts, and your posts may even show up in search engine results. While we will not edit comments, we may delete a comment from our page on a social media site if it, for example, does not relate to the post, promotes a commercial product or service, uses obscene, threatening, or harassing language, or if it is a personal attack or hate speech that targets or disparages any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group (or other legally protected group), or if it advocates illegal activity or violates copyright laws.
5. RIGHTS IN YOUR INFORMATION: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTIONWe value your rights to your data. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to (i) request confirmation of whether we store, use, or share any of your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”); (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information or, as described above, object to those uses; (v) seek correction of inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete Personal Information; or (vi) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by Conductor, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the email or physical addresses set out in Section 12.2 below. We will process such requests in accordance with local laws. To protect your privacy, Conductor will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making any changes to your Personal Information.
6. OPT-OUTYou have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information as set out in this Policy, and in specific circumstances, for example related to direct marketing.
6.1 GENERALWhere you have consented to Conductor’s use of Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent, in accordance with applicable law. Prior to disclosing Personal Information to a third party other than its original purpose or a purpose authorized subsequently by the data subject, Conductor will endeavor to obtain your explicit consent (opt-in). Where your consent for the processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, Conductor will comply with the law or contract.
6.2 EMAIL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
- Text Messages. We may send you SMS text messages related to our Services or transactions. You can opt-out of these messages at any time by replying STOP.
7. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITYFor visitors to our Services in the EU, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your Personal Information infringes applicable law.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERSConductor is headquartered in the United States. Your information will likely be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to or stored in another country, including countries that may have privacy protections less stringent than your jurisdiction. In accordance with applicable law, we implement measures, such as standard data protection clauses, to ensure that any transferred Personal Information remains protected and secure. You can obtain further information about these measures by contacting us using the contact details set out below in Section 12.2.
9. RETENTIONConductor will retain your Personal Information for as long as you have a relationship with us, and for a period after your relationship with us has ended. When determining how long this retention period will last, we take into account the length of time Personal Information is required to:
- Continue to develop, tailor, upgrade, and improve our Services;
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes;
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law;
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims; or
- Address any complaints regarding the Services.