For many Conductors, building a company culture that gives back has been one of the defining features of what it means to work here. With the launch of the Conductor Foundation, our SEO 101 initiative, and our partnership over the past year with Housing Works for the first annual Searchlight SEO Grant, we’ve paved a strong tradition of giving back by doing what we do best – sharing our SEO knowledge, skills, and technology with others.
With access to the Conductor Searchlight platform, we were able to embrace digital marketing best practices and automate much of the time-consuming tasks associated with SEO tracking and analysis to capture more traffic, redirect staff resources to other marketing efforts, and ultimately drive awareness and support for our mission; to end the dual crisis of homelessness and AIDS.
Diana Boric, VP of Marketing and Communications at Housing Works
Today we’ve released another piece of press announcing we’re accepting applications for the 2013 Searchlight SEO Grant. This grant represents a significant award – it includes:
- Access to Conductor Searchlight, the industry-leading enterprise SEO platform
- Tons o’ data: Tracking for 1,000 keywords and three competitors
- Regularly scheduled training and support sessions with a dedicated member of our amazing customer success team for the first 3 months to get the recipient ramped up and maximizing use of the our software
- A Keyword Discovery report and overall SEO strategy guidance
- Two passes to our much-anticipated Conductor C3 User Conference on September 19-20 in NYC, packed with Searchlight-specific sessions, customer case studies, amazing search industry speakers and sponsors…and more
Applying for the 2013 Searchlight SEO Grant
- The link to the 4-question application doc is here: http://cdtr.co/SEO-Grant-Application
- Email the completed application to email@example.com.
- Applications are due September 5th, and we’ll notify the winner by September 10th.
We hope you’ll share this post with any nonprofit you think can benefit from a better web presence, and look forward to reviewing your applications! Stay tuned @Conductor for news of our 2013 Searchlight SEO Grant recipient announcement.