August 2023: GA4 Is Liked No More?
- On demand
- 30|30 webinars
What a whirlwind of a month it's been! Let's dive right in - Google's volatility is still riding high from July. Could this be the anticipation of something big brewing? But wait, there's more! After an earful of complaints from SEOs left and right, Google's SGE has undergone a makeover that includes links now! And as if that's not enough, they've thrown in an exciting bonus - the all-new "Show More" feature. It's like giving standard results a bit more room to stretch their legs. But hold onto your hats, because Google wasn't done yet. They've bid adieu to FAQ Rich Results and rolled out the red carpet for a parade of eye-catching visual features. And last but not least, brace yourselves for Pat's unfiltered take on GA4. Spoiler alert: it's not exactly a rave review. Buckle up, folks, because this month's 30|30 is serving up a buffet of news and insights that's simply too good to miss! Tune in now and let the fun begin!
This month Pat covers -
- Google’s Volatility Rolls On
- It’s About Damn Time: Google Testing Out Links Within SGE
- While We’re Talking About SGE, Some New Things I’ve Seen
- Peace Out FAQ & HowTo Rich Results, Now Reserved For Authoritative Government & Health Websites Only
- Google Continues To Roll Out More Visual Features In The SERPs
- GA4 Stinks