Following our research in The Retailers Most Likely to Take America’s Money Online in Holiday Season 2011, we’re bringing you the inside story on what takes online retailers to the top. In this webinar, Brian McDowell, Director of Customer Search Strategies, and Nathan Safran, Conductor Senior Research Analyst analyze Amazon, the #1 online retailer in the 2011 holiday season, to reveal:
- SEO techniques Amazon used to achieve top visibility and how you can apply these techniques to your site
- Common SEO triggers followed or ignored by Amazon
- Analysis of Amazon’s SEO focus compared to other top sites in each niche
- Techniques the best performers in each vertical used to achieve top visibility against Amazon
- What you should focus on for your next big selling season
Check out the webinar below and download the presentation slides at right.