Will you be found?
Organic search has always been a cornerstone of any digital marketing strategy. 2020 has been a massive catalyst for shoppers and consumers to search “from home,” highlighting the extreme importance of your SEO strategy. In fact, 87 percent of online purchases start with a search engine.
So the big question is: Are you being found? Every search is a chance to gain visitors, market share and, above all, revenue.
A truly great SEO platform acts as a partner for brands to scale their organic marketing program and ensure that teams create valuable content, that this content can be found, and that they can measure the effectiveness of their efforts.
Once again, Conductor received the highest score in current offering in The Forrester WaveTM: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Platforms, Q3 2020. In addition to being top rated by industry experts, Conductor is the number one rated enterprise platform by customers on Trustradius and G2. Dive into the full report to learn more about how marketing leaders can make the right choice for their enterprise organization.
SEO platforms are critical to scaling your organic marketing program
Having your digital presence optimized to be found by potential customers is an cross-functional process that affects many teams across the organization. Therefore, the right SEO platform that aligns teams and processes can significantly impact your results. In this sense, what you should expect from a modern SEO platform is:
- Insight into customers and competitors to inform strategy. Understanding what your potential customers want is the essence of organic search. An enterprise platform should provide you with the most accurate market. Can you do on-demand research on keywords, topics, audience sentiment, demographic insights, competitive research and more in one place?
- Cross-team collaboration. Each of your teams within content, web and SEO has different strategies, workflows, tools and goals, but they all need to work together. Does your enterprise platform bring together different teams within the company to ensure that SEO has a shared priority? Does it have specific tools and integrations for each of these functions?
- The ability to create results-driven processes. The currency for organic marketing success is agility. One of the biggest things that holds teams back is not being able to act quickly or at all on next steps. This is where an enterprise platform comes in. Does your enterprise platform show problems and suggest solutions? Does it help implement these solutions? Can it predict the ROI of each proposed action?
- Seamless integration of your most frequently used systems. Your teams have the tools and workflows they already like to use. A true enterprise platform doesn’t want to displace these tools, but integrates with these systems and data sources to make them even more valuable. For example, does your technology integrate seamlessly with your web analytics? Does it connect with your team’s workflow tools like Asana and Jira? Does it enable immediate changes to your CMS system?
- Clear, incisive data reporting. Your reports must provide answers to specific questions from different stakeholders. Your enterprise reporting should be flexible enough to provide both incredibly detailed reports for the most technical users and high-level snapshots for your global executives.
- Flexible strategic services. A true enterprise platform combines technology and services to help you achieve your goals. Waiting for a “monthly call” doesn’t allow you to move faster. A great platform includes 24-hour support, a wide range of services such as site audits to migrations, and real-time workflow requests from the platform as soon as you find something that needs to be done.
Conductor Delivers a True Enterprise SEO Platform
Conductor is the only enterprise SEO platform to deliver across these pillars with unique capabilities.
Power Your Strategy with the Most Comprehensive & Complete Dataset
Conductor is your one-stop shop for on-demand customer intelligence and search insights. With Conductor, you get access to over 16 billion global keywords, best-in-breed social data with TalkWalker, global keyword data with SEMrush and Dragon Metrics, and more on a single platform.
Empower a Team Approach to Organic Marketing
SEO is a team sport and requires the collaboration of different stakeholders. That’s why we have developed a solution that, according to Forrester, “solidly supports collaboration across the variety of stakeholders in the SEO process.” From role-based views to an easy-to-use Chrome extension, Conductor offers solutions that encourage collaboration.
Expedite Your Processes to Get More Done
What holds back progress? Lack of agility and ability to act. Conductor helps teams unlock new agility through push-button changes to live content directly in the platform. Do you want to optimize content with one click? With Conductor, you can.
Track Anything. Measure Everything. Share Impact.
The bottom line is always most effective when you can show the right information to the right stakeholders. Enterprise reporting through Conductor’s SEO platform is designed to be flexible to measure what is most important to your business across channels.
All your Systems Integrated in One Platform
Your teams never have to compromise with Conductor. We integrate with the systems and tools your team already uses, such as Google Analytics, Asana, Jira, Search Console, Deepcrawl and more. We bring all your systems and stakeholders together in one platform.
Get Support with Industry-Leading Services
Conductor is more than just a platform – we are a partner committed to your digital marketing success. Get expert support, strategic guidance and implementation help from the industry’s largest and most experienced team of SEO experts.
Dive into The Forrester WaveTM: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Platforms, Q3 2020 Report to learn more about how each SEO platform provider measures up and how marketing leaders can make the right choice for their enterprise organization.